March 4th-9th 2019, Rowardennan, Scotland
Scottish Centre for Ecology and the Natural Environment, University of Glasgow (SCENE)
- The workshop is free for all delegates and is first come, first serve among eligible applicants.
In 2005, a new Nordic network was established for PhD and Post Doctoral students within salmonid research. Today, NoWPaS is a global network with more than 100 members and workshops held with great success in Sweden (2006), Finland (2007), Denmark (2008), England (2009), Scotland (2010), France (2011) , Norway (2012), Wales (2013), Sweden (2014), Ireland (2015), Canada (2016), England (2017), and Finland (2018). We are excited to bring the workshop back to Scotland for 2019.
Our main objectives are to:
1) Arrange an annual workshop for exchanging knowledge and ideas in an interdisciplinary forum.
2) Emphasize the opportunity for international collaboration through existing and future projects.
3) Invite key researchers to establish future collaborative bonds.
- Abstract submissions due for confirmed participants: January 18th, 2019